Jenmar VisualDLP Plans
$0.40 Per Case Over 500
$0.20 Per Case Over 1,000
$0.10 Per Case Over 2,000
Additional fees for data migration, custom form setup, and additional training.
Order Management is the core of VisualDLP. It is where you enter orders, manage accounts, schedule and invoice, and bill.
- Manage production workflows and activities
- Track remakes – internal and external
- Invoice and Bill Orders
- Manage doctor and account preferences
- Create Custom Production Workflows By Product or Account
- Audit Changes To Orders (dates, prices, product) and who made them
Lab Dashboard gives you real-time visibility into orders as they move through the lab.
- Track who is working on an order
- Unit Count due that day
- See the availability of each order
- Updates in real-time as technicians complete work
- Leave QC feedback at each step of production
- View activities assigned or due that day and into the future
- Add materials and lot numbers to orders
- Batch Barcode Each Step of Production
Report Designer lets you create your own reports and edit your invoice, statements and worktickets.
- Easy to Use Drag and Drop interface
- Custom Report Groupings
- Schedule report delivery to users daily, weekly and monthly
Asset Manager helps you manage the things your lab depends on. Schedule preventative maintenance, track costs, and attach manuals and parts lists.
- Email and Text reminders
- Integration with third-party calendars
- Recurring and one-time event tracking
Delivery Driver lets your delivery drivers record when they dropped off an order and who signed for it.
- Responsive mobile design suited for smart phones
- Batch processing to create delivery manifests by route
- Real-time updates of delivery status
EasyRx Connected Lab
Included in your VisualDLP Subscription is a EasyRx Connected Lab account. Your practice customers can submit cases to you using EasyRx and the case information, and any supporting digital files are received in VisualDLP, making your workflow seamless! Cases submitted via EasyRx are counted toward your monthly case volume.