VisualDLP’s suite of dental laboratory management features lets you choose only what you need and add as you go!
The Order Management is the core of VisualDLP. It is where you enter orders, manage accounts, schedule and invoice and bill.
- Manage production workflows and activities
- Track remakes – internal and external
- Invoice and Bill Orders
- Manage doctor and account preferences
- Create Custom Production Workflows By Product or Account
- Audit Changes To Orders (dates, prices, product) and who made them
The Employee Interface is how most employees in the production environment will access order info, view images and access order files and documents, and read doctor preferences and instructions.
- Leave QC feedback at each step of production
- View activities assigned or due that day and into the future
- Add materials and lot numbers to orders
- Batch Barcode Each Step of Production
The Lab Dashboard gives you real-time visibility into orders as they move through the lab.
- Track who is working on an order
- Unit Count due that day
- See the availability of each order
- Updates in real-time as technicians complete work
- View Images and Files Attached To Orders
The Report Designer module lets you create your own reports and edit your invoice, statements and worktickets.
- Easy to Use Drag and Drop interface
- Custom Report Groupings
- Schedule report delivery to users daily, weekly and monthly
The Asset Manager helps you manage the things your lab depends on. Schedule preventative maintenance, track costs, and attach manuals and parts lists.
- Email and Text reminders
- Integration with third-party calendars
- Recurring and one-time event tracking
The Delivery Driver lets your delivery drivers record when they dropped off an order and who signed for it.
- Responsive mobile design suited for smart phones
- Batch processing to create delivery manifests by route
- Real-time updates of delivery status