There are two ways can apply a payment, manually or automatically. Manually lets you pick the invoices and debits you are paying for, and Automatically forces the system to apply the payment to the oldest transactions first until all the payment has been applied. Irregardless of the method you chose, you may view which invoices or debit adjustments were paid when you entered a payment by following the steps below.
- Log into VisualDLP then from the Dashboard, click on the Order Management Module.
- In the left side menu, select Finance/Payments
- Use the date range search to find the payment you are interested in viewing. You must enter Start Date and End Date.
- Click on the payment you want to view.
- On the payment page, you will see Transactions Paid By Payment.
Note: If end of month billing has not been performed, you may delete the payment and re-enter it if you want to manually apply it to specific transactions. After month-end billing, payments may not be deleted.