Once you invoice an order, it becomes an Open Invoice that may be paid by either a credit adjustment or a payment. There are two ways to apply a payment or credit to an invoice, Automatically or Manually. Either method results in the Invoice being paid partially or in full. To see which payments or credits have been applied to an Invoice, follow the steps below.
- Log into VisualDLP then from the Dashboard click on the Order Management Module.
- From the menu on the left, click on Order Entry
- Search for the Order you want to view
- From Things You Can Do, select View Applied Payments
- A pop-up will appear and will show you the credits or payments that have been applied to this Order.
- If you click on the Eye Icon, you will be taken to the payment