What You’ll Need
Employee First and Last name and the list of Activities they are authorized to complete in Workflows.
Required Steps have an asterisk next to them.
- Log into VisualDLP as an Admin user then from the Dashboard, click on the Order Management Module.
- Click on People/Employees/Add New *
- Enter the First Name of the employee you are adding. You can use up to 255 characters. *
- Enter the Last Name of the employee you are adding. You can use up to 255 characters. *
- Enter a 4 digit numeric PIN number if your lab is using the Employee Interface. This will be used to validate the identity of the employee in that module.
- If you are scheduling orders to individual technicians, enter the Daily Minute Capacity of the employee. For instance, if the employee works 8 hours a day, you should enter 480 minutes. You may subtract minutes for lunch, or even skill level.
- Click the Save button.
Optional Steps if you have already setup Activities.
- After saving the new employee record, click on the Activities tab.
- Search for an activity to add to the employee’s list of Activities they can complete in order.
- Select the activity from the result list.
- Click the Add Activity button.