If you have to enter a Remake or Adjustment case, you can easily duplicate the original order by following the steps below. This will link the new order to the original and allow you to copy information from the original order without having to re-enter it. Information that is copied includes:
- Patient Name
- Products and Tooth numbers
- Notes and Instructions
Linking Remake or Adjustment orders:
- Log into VisualDLP then from the Dashboard, click on the Order Management Module.
- From the menu on the left, Click on Order Entry
- Search for the original order by invoice/order number, patient name, shade, tooth number or product name.
- Click the check-box next to the Order Number
- Click on the menu that appears and select Remake or Adjustment
- You will be taken to the new order
- Finish entering due date then schedule the Order
- Click the Save button.